COVID-19 restrictions have changed the way we work and we have evolved to suit. We recognise that sometimes, webinars are the most accessible way to deliver information when face-to-face workshops are not possible, and that time efficiency is key.
Therefore, we have developed a series of one-hour webinars to build the capacity of your people to be effective leaders and proactive bystanders.
We can deliver webinars on the following topics:
– What is Domestic Violence: How to recognise and respond
– The bystander approach to preventing violence
– Building your personal leadership
– What lies beneath gender-based violence?
– Promoting gender equality in the workplace and beyond
– What is Racism and how to challenge it
– How to promote inclusion and diversity in the workplace and beyond
OR, we can develop a webinars specific to your organisation, addressing your unique needs.
MATE will also provide the marketing collateral to promote the session to your people and achieve maximum attendance.
Get in touch with us to discuss your specific needs!